Good Quality LT50 LT 50 LT-50 Rebuild Kit Wiseco Piston Complete Top End Repair
Original price $208.04 - Original price $208.04
$208.04 - $208.04
Current price $208.04
FITS ALL SUZUKI LT-50 QUADMASTER AND QUADSPORT MODELS
- ALL PARTS ARE AFTERMARKET
- NEW stock bore cylinder
- 41mm Wiseco or Wossner forged piston**
- Nitrite coated piston rings
- Chrome wristpin
- High quality wristpin bearing - Wiseco, NTN, SKF
- Cylinder head
- Stainless steel head studs with nuts
- Vertex or Namura top end gasket kit
- NGK spark plug
- Piston uses pump or race gas
- 1 year warranty*
- PRICES AND LISTINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm PST. Call, visit us online, or in person from 7am to 4pm at 1538 Howard Access Rd, Suite A, Upland, CA 91786. We accept all forms of payment – Major credit cards, Paypal, Venmo, Cash App, personal or business check(once cleared), and cash money.
- **We stock parts that are the same quality, price, and have the same specifications from different manufacturers so that when back orders occur, like they have been for the last couple of years, we have an alternate part to send you. That is the only reason your order may arrive looking slightly different from the photos. We never substitute a cheaper part for an original and if you want a certain brand just ask and we will make sure you get it.
- Payments: We accept all forms of payment – Cash, MC, AMEX, VISA, DISC, PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, among others. Payment can be made online or over the phone or in person.
- Returns: Returns are accepted within the first 30 days as long as the order is sent back to us BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED, 100% COMPLETE, AND IN THE ORIGINAL PACAKGING. Any item returned after installation is not eligible for a refund.
- *Warranty: This product is NOT DIY. Over 99% of people in the world are not qualified to build an engine. We ALWAYS STRONGLY recommend parts be installed by a qualified, experienced mechanic. We do not warranty parts solely based on photos, phone calls, emails, what you read online, or what another mechanic says the issue is, and we can not warranty parts that fail due to improper installation, tuning, break in, maintenance, or abuse. We have a very good warranty program, but the part(s) in question must be sent to us first for inspection.
- Feedback: Positive reviews and feedback are greatly appreciated. We have changed the way we do business in response to customer concerns and receiving positive feedback when an order goes the way it is supposed to is a huge help. If you do not feel we deserve positive feedback or reviews just contact us and we will do what is needed to help you feel as "positive" as possible about your experience. To make it worth your while we will give you 10% off your next order for taking the time to leave us 5-star positive feedback. That could be hundreds or dollars for 1 minute of your time!